1. Follow instructions printed on our label usually located under the lid.
2. Keep your wick trimmed to about 1/8" after every use.
3. Each time you burn your candle, allow the wax to "pool" The suggested time to burn a candle is 3-4 hours. If a carbon ball appears due to a longer burning time, please cut it off before lighting again.
4. Always burn your candle on a heat resistant surface and keep it away from drafty areas.
5. Never leave your candle UNATTENDED.
6. Never drop anything into your candle.
7. Keep your candle away from pets and children.
8. Do not leave your candle burning with no one in the room.
9. Extinguish all candles before falling asleep.